
With due respect to "Dubya" for the title, we got back from Mexico in the wee hours of Saturday to the shock and reality of the Canadian winter. Yipes!
Many thanks to great neighbours (that would be Dave) for clearing the driveway. At 3:30 am, that might have been a task too far.

There was also a lovely surprise - the orchid is doing its flower thing again (thrid year).
The awe was the Mayan Riviera region in Mexico and the Bahia Principe resort complex. What a great vacation week.

This is the main lobby of at Coba, the section of the resort where we stayed. This post has a few pictures of the resort. Tomorrow I will get a more organized story of our outings, activities, weight gains and such. For now, enjoy the warm views.
The daily bed animals were quite amusing. This guy looked great with sun glasses.

Then there were the many "special" restaurants. That might explain some of the added weight coming home. These pictures are all from our last night at the Japanese reastaurant and then walking back to the room.
4 comments:
Poor Dana. Couldn't believe she was attempting to clear the driveway with that shovel. Glad we were there to help. As Arie commented she certainly see that she gets her good looks from her Mom.
Wow, nice resort! Can't wait to hear stories in Montreal and see more pics sometime :)
-Ali
Yeah! Yeah! Stories!
I especially want to know about the Mayan pyramid and village. I thought they were an extinct culture?
- Andrew
Yeah! Yeah! Stories!
I especially want to know about the Mayan pyramid and village. I thought they were an extinct culture?
- Andrew
Post a Comment