Thursday, July 03, 2008

Nationalistic Celebrations

OK, this will be weird. I am out of practice and there are some experiments to try. Like this doodle. Seems I can load any JPEG. Y'all are in big trouble now. The back yard looks great. Nice side-effect of all the rain and thunder stuff we have been having. Guess that's what you get when the warm damp air meets the Great White North. Bob & Doug just had their 24th anniversary, by the bye.
I'm doing all this verbiage in and among the pictures just to annoy a neighbour (who can't).

So we all got together for the annual Canada Day parade. Just a small, neighbourhood thing that is completely hokey. With Dana, Jason and the grandkids, it is super. We all walk around the block with some cops and a fire truck. Someone puts out water and freezies for the kids.
Penny, Jason and Henry here.
Then over to Dana's (and Jason's) for lunch. Bennett had water mellon.
So did Hannah.Jack finished his quickly.


And Charlotte took it all in.


It was a great day. Thanks to you all!

2 comments:

Andrew said...

Weirdo!

Looks like a fun day.

- Andrew

Anonymous said...

Now you're just being cruel. No wonder I like Penny best. He who wants to stone God's little creatures ie. squirrels, shouldn't be the first to cast one............ beware I have a very large bag of peanuts!

Dave