Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Happy Birthday, Charlotte Mary

Happy first birthday to Charlotte.


Several of these pictures were taken by Hannah, having lots of fun with Grampa's point-and-shoot.

Grampa was having fun with the "new" D70s from Dana.





Charlotte had a really good time (except for the part when she thought Eri had abandoned her).












And then there was the head massage. Some of the smiles from that were priceless. Ecstasy.




Hannah took the picture of Flying Bennet, I got Headstand Bennet. Ben gave us a good gymnastics show on the couch / trampoline.





Did anyone mention that Jack lost his first tooth?

And Henry played with the jack hammer.


Everyone had a really great time.

Many thanks to Eri & Mike and all the gang.

2 comments:

St. Louis Family said...

Wow! I see you're liking the new camera! Great photos...I really like the 2 in a row of Bennett!
Dana

Alison said...

Those are my favourites too! Especially the first one where he's jumping on the couch out of the frame. Very arty!