This is mostly Dad's blog. Family fun stuff, but there might be some branching out soon. Who knows?
Nicely doneDave
Hey, you did it! That's really great, Dad. One of my favourite pieces of music, too.- Andrew
I mean, Mom.- Andrew
What a lovely slideshow. Thank you for putting it up here! I'll watch it again and again. :-)Ali
I'm making a comment on our own blogsite. I just watched the whole slide show again and I loved it. They're notjust pictures, they're memories, each one!Mum
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Nicely done
Dave
Hey, you did it! That's really great, Dad. One of my favourite pieces of music, too.
- Andrew
I mean, Mom.
- Andrew
What a lovely slideshow. Thank you for putting it up here! I'll watch it again and again. :-)
Ali
I'm making a comment on our own blogsite. I just watched the whole slide show again and I loved it. They're notjust pictures, they're memories, each one!
Mum
Post a Comment