Thursday, June 04, 2009

Silver linings

A short note.  The picture was taken last week (maybe Thursday) as the tail-end of a storm went through here.  A neighbour up the street took the picture of the rainbow, but we happen to be under the multi-coloured arches.  That's our house (with my "new" truck - now a full year old - in the driveway).
I will post something about last month's Road Trip one of these days when I get a few pictures off the point-and-shoot.  Bit of a story there, too.

By the way, is anyone else using Google Chrome as a browser?  Do you have any problems with blog edits?  I cannot move the picture by dragging it.


6 comments:

St. Louis Family said...

I don't have that problem, but if you drag the photos around, you can't click on them to enlarge them so I upload all my photos first then fill the text in around them.

St. Louis Family said...

Also, what's with the 3 month delay between posts?!
Dana

Andrew said...

Dragging it?! All I see for a picture when I'm blogging is a bunch of gibberish HTML code.

Andrew said...

Also, awesome rainbow.

Alison said...

Can't wait to hear about your road trip! And see pics!

St. Louis Family said...

Gibberish HTML code? You don't see pictures? Hmmm...
Dana