We went to Rodney's Oyster House (King near Spadina) to make use of the "gift" certificate I bought at Jack's big fundraiser. One of the best certificates you will ever see, done on an oyster shell.
Th event was part of a visit by Marnie & Gord Goodyear. They descended to Markham all the way from Bracebridge for a couple of night in the Garden Room. And some Bugger Bridge (I won - again). And we all had a great night out at Rodney's.
Then out to Lemon Bistro last night for the "official" anniversary celebration. Great food and company as always. The family who run the place are lovely hosts.Erika telephoned to wish us a Happy Anniversary. We always liked her best. Bwahahaha.
5 comments:
Yeah, I know, I wished Mom a happy anniversary today a day late but not you when I talked to you on the phone...sorry. There are some tell-tale signs it's you writing this blog, Dad. Glad to see you used the "gift" certificate...thanks for supporting your local hockey team!
What? AnniVERSary? Since when are we supposed to know when the heck that is? I will not allow a guilt trip precedent to be set.
But I'm glad you had a nice one.
And kudos on the blog updating too!
I know when the heck yours is!
Mum
Thanks so much for a great stay. We always enjoy being in the Garden Room. The dinner at Rodney's was amazing. Hope you had a very happy anniversary . Lemon Bistro - nice !!!!!
That doesn't count. Ours is easy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DINuAWoxy4Q
Post a Comment