Sunday, October 29, 2006

Starting again

This was the inciteful birthday card from #1 son. Very cute, droll, on the mark. So the blog is being re-instated with modifications. We will now work more eclectic themes: not just travel, but many other waves including (but not limited to) family functions, current rants and concerns, interesting readings (or wanna reads), chess games in progress with yelps for assistance from the world at large as needed.
The last bit is also triggered by #1 son and his subtle gift of two (being more than one but less than three) books on chess.


On which topic, the new game starts. I am in complete control at this juncture. OK, so I have only made 1 move. And I will have to work on reducing the background noise. Picky.



And here are some silly shots from the 3-way birthday.




2 comments:

St. Louis Family said...

Yay! Regular bloggers! We'll have to add your blog to our links!
Dana

Andrew said...

Ball's back in your court, pawny.

- Andrew