I probably should list the moves that got us to this point. Let me know if anyone cares.
So today was the St. Louis' "holiday tree" decorating. Total mayhem and fun with the three familys and 4 grandkids in attendance. Just gotta love digital cameras, keep shooting and no development costs. Dana probably has better, but here are some of the better Dad shots with the point-and-shoot.
We start with the "and they're off" as the kids attack the ornaments, then fast-forward to the finished product. Dana and Jason moved quite a bit of stuff up from the bottom 4 feet!
In all, a very fine hour or so before getting back to home and out to dinner with neighbours.


2 comments:
If you think I'm moving that knight which is centrally located and attacking three of your pieces while you set up a quick scholar's mate with your bishop and queen, you are loco in the coconut, my good sir!
- Andrew
Well, I thought you might grab the bull by the proverbials as your other options are somewhat flaky, perhaps.
Hit me with your best shot!
(I'm getting into country songs after hearing the Dixie Chicks "White Trash Wedding")
DoD
Post a Comment