Friday, January 19, 2007

We're back with a vengance

Today was the long-awaited appointment with the oncologist. I do hope I am spelling that right.

Nice man. Fortunately, I will not be seeing him again. There is no further treatment required, nothing he can add to the positive results. The bullet is officially dodged!!!

Now I have to re-visit the surgeon to make sure all the healing is going according to Hoyle. Feels pretty good to me, maybe even time to start doing some gut exercises. I always have hated those.

And so, on to the next. Must look into new themes for the blog: current readings, new interests, good food and wine sightings, who knows. I will start putting out feelers on the consulting front (money coming in is always conducive to better health I find). A fat bank account leads one to think of travel, which leads to a deflated bank account. And the beat goes on.

Day 19 and I have not yet screwed up the year. A new indoor track record.

1 comment:

Andrew said...

Yeah! Welcome back to the world of trivial concerns. Now I can clobber you at chess guilt-free.

- Andrew