Sunday, December 14, 2008

Tree decorating @ Dana & Jason's

'Tis the time for this annual event. Lots of noise and silliness.
The tree looked really good very quickly.










There was a great piano recital by Jack and Hannah. Penny made a programme so we could follow along with what was being played. Henry and I curled up in a chair and I read the program. Henry sang along with the piano playing. I don't have any pictures of all that. It was an excellent concert, well played by both the bigger kids.

Dana served a whole mess of goodies.

Then the silly pictures started.

Then we played "Rock Band" on the Wii. Jason says they need Rock Band II.

I make a pretty poor drummer, but I could learn to bowl. But Penny won't let me get a Wii. Probably a good call.






Henry took a picture of me using Dana's camera.

And Hannah tried to get the chocolate off her fingers.

1 comment:

Andrew said...

Wow! Fun night! Wish I could see some of the Rock Band shenanigans. We'll have to play some of that when we're there. Very soon now!

- Andrew