Thursday, February 11, 2010

End of day 15 - Wednesday, Feb. 10

All the tiles are set, grouting to be done tomorrow (which is actually today). Walls and ceiling all primed and ready to be painted tomorrow/today.
Looks different with all the patches sanded and covered and all one colour.

Really coming along. Big changes coming Thursday and Friday.






I cannot control the sequence of these pictures :(
Betcha you didn't expect those character smilies ;)

This should be the last (ta dah!) picture, the best I can do for the tub skirt. The whole tile thing is looking great!










Still lots to do, but now the big pieces will start landing quickly. Electrician will be here soon to hook up the circuit for the floor. And probably the thermostat.













Can't wait to see the change with the walls painted. Penny has designed a Tuscan bathroom.







On another front, I have about 100 baby fish - 2 different types in different tanks.

No comments: